RunBC SXS Shootout Fueled by One Ethanol Pro Mod Class Rules
PRO-MOD CLASS RULES:
- SINGLE POWERSPORTS ENGINE ONLY
- Maximum 50.00mm COMPRSSOR WHEEL INDUCER LIMIT FOR 3 & 4 CYLINDER ENGINES
- Maximum 55.00mm COMPRESSOR WHEEL INDUCER LIMIT FOR 2 CYLINDER ENGINES
- SINGLE POWER ADDER ONLY. NO COMPOUND TURBOCHARGER OR NITROUS.
- BILLET BLOCKS ALLOWED, MUST USE HEAD OFF THE ENGINE IT WAS BASED ON.
- BILLET ENGINES MUST BE BASED OFF OEM ARCHITECTURE. EXAMPLE: OEM CRANKSHAFT COULD BE USED
- NO BILLET ENGINES BASED ON NON SXS OEM ENGINE ARCHITECTURE
- MODIFIATIONS TO TRANSMISSION ALLOWED
- CHASSIS MUST BE OEM
- MODIFICATION BELOW THE CAGE LINE TO EXTEND THE CHASSIS ARE ACCEPTED
- MUST RESEMBLE THE OEM CHASSIS, PLASTICS, FRONT FACIA, DOORS, ECT.
- 136” CENTER TO CENTER WHEELBASE MAXIMUM
- AIR SHOCK SYSTEMS ARE PERMITTED
- NO WHEELIE BARS
- GAS, ETHANOL & METHANOL FUELS ALLOWED. NO NITRO/NITRO MIX.
- 1500LB MINIMUM WEIGHT INCLUDING DRIVER FOR 1200CC OR LESS. If over 1200CC add 2 lbs per CC over. (Example: 1340CC Hyabusa - 140CC*2 = 1680 lbs total weight with driver. Maximum handicap is 2000lbs.)
- MACHINE MUST HAVE A FIRE EXTINGUISHER & BATTERY KILL SWITCH
We will abide by the Silverback Off-Road Speedway rules for safety; each racer must wear a helmet, long pants, and closed toe shoes.
Each machine participating must have a number plate. If you do not have a number plate(s) on the day of the event, they will be available to you at the track for qualifying and on race day. For the Pro Mod Class you will need to list "PM" along with your number of choice.
We will have a tech inspection prior to qualifying on Saturday. The top three podium finishers of each class with also be subject to this same peer tech inspection after racing on Sunday. As a fellow racer, whether that be in your class or another class while spectating if you see something not compliant with the class rules, you must communicate this with one of the officials. If a machine does not pass the inspection prior to qualifying you will have until the end of day Saturday to address the changes. The machine must pass tech inspection prior to Sunday Race Day or you will be disqualified from competition.
- As noted above, a tech inspection will be held after the competition for the top three finishers of each class. If a machine is found non-compliant after competition their finishing position will be forfeited. This means the next best finisher will also be subject to the post-race inspection.
- If more than one top three finishers are disqualified from competition, we will review the bracket and the next finishing position tie-breaker will be determined by your qualifying time.
- If any mechanical issues arise during Saturday's qualifying, your placement will be determined by any documented qualifying pass made. If the machine does not make a qualifying pass, the race day bracket will be built as your machine as the bottom qualifier.
- No open access to fluids in driver’s compartment is permitted - covers are required
- Must have a Full Firewall: OEM or Modified/Aftermarket Firewall that covers to OEM specifications required
- Pro-Mod & Quick Class:
- MUST have a fire extinguisher
- MUST have a battery cut-off switch